Doctors & Staff
Susan Longo, D.V.M.
In May 1993, Dr. Longo purchased the Annapolis Cat Hospital, and just one year later, she opened the Bay Ridge Animal Hospital. For Dr. Longo, having the opportunity to make a positive difference in the life of both her patients and clients is a huge part of being a doctor of veterinary medicine. She says she strives to accomplish this everyday.
Dr. Longo lives in Edgewater with her husband and two children. They share their home with two Brittany Spaniels, Speedy and Sparky, and three cats, Comet, Capone, and Carley. When’s she’s not working with animals, Dr. Longo enjoys reading, baking, gardening, and home improvement.
– University of Memphis, Bachelor of Science
– University of Tennessee College of Veterinary Medicine, Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
– Areas of Interest: feline medicine, skin and ear disease
Elizabeth Wozniak, D.V.M.
Dr. Wozniak joined the Annapolis-Bay Ridge team in October of 1999. She is passionate about veterinary care and truly enjoys watching her patients grow.
She shares her home with many animal companions, including her cats Junior, Frankie, Maurice, Howard, Bindi, Louie, Hoover, and her loving dog Addie. In her free time, Dr. Wozniak enjoys knitting, reading, photography, and gardening.
– State University of New York at Binghamton, Bachelor of Arts (Biology)
– State University of New York at Binghamton, Bachelor of Arts (Anthropology)
– Michigan State University, Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
– Area of interest: feline medicine
Sabrina Ngwira, D.V.M.
In June of 2017, Dr. Ngwira joined our team as a new doctor!
Dr. Ngwira is the loving pet parent of Casper, an adorable flame-point Siamese who she’s had since 5 weeks of age and was her study buddy and partner in crime throughout her time in college and vet school; a second cat Nalia, a rescued barn cat who thinks she’s a dog; and a third cat Moonpie, who she adopted from our hospital.
Dr. Ngwira’s favorite hobbies in her free time are weight lifting and hair styling.
– Virginia Tech, Bachelor of Biological Sciences and Bachelor of Animal & Poultry Sciences
– Virginia-Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine, Doctorate of Veterinary Medicine
Elise Powell, D.V.M.
Bio coming soon!